Sunday, January 23, 2011

small world{BIG GOD}.

The Lord never ceases to amaze me. I don't know why I am constantly surprised by Him! The truth of the matter is, 2011 started out like I never imagined but I couldn't be more grateful for each and every second and situation He has brought about. The Lord allowed loss and hurt and at the time, I didn't understand and I'm still in a funk but I have seen HIM in a whole new light. He has remained faithful to me. I am so much closer to Him and more discerning. People will constantly disappoint me, they will always let me down but I have learned from "people" how to be a better person. I am daily striving to be the kind of person I am looking for in friends. Instead of constantly picking everyone else apart and fixing things about others, I'm doing it to myself. I want people in my life that make me a better me and encourage me in my relationship with Christ. Thank-you Jesus for bringing those people in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment